I think the online version of the game is broken. Once it gets to level 6 (right after the level where the green is the last one), the game screen turns green and doesn't do anything else.
- Single player.
- Cooperative / Competitive Local two players.
- Tweakable experience.
- 7 Challenges (3 Single - 2 coop - 2 VS) + 1 Chronicle.
- Experimental scenes (to test new fonctionnalites)
- Web version
version (use itch.io app for updates)
- Better framerate / More targets
- Better lighting in 3D scene
- Saves / Fullscreen
- Gamepad vibrations (on windows version)
- English / French Langages
- Keyboard : Arrows or / and WASD (or ZQSD).
- GamePad advised.
- Mouse (click to activate).
Find The Green Square.
By finding more, you'll unlock the variants and other challenges.
The variants extend possibilities to shape your own rules thereby allow you to find your feel good way to play.
Essentially, the game aims to provide a relaxing / challenging experience depending on how you choose to modify and play it.
Furthermore, experimental scenes are regularly created to test different features. These scenes are not intended to provide good gameplay, but to test, experiment, learn and share what could (or not) one day be fully part of the game.
I need feedback to know if the game provide some fun (or some kind of feel good) and if it worth developing it.
If so, I have a lot of ideas for new challenges, variants and even more fonctionnalities.
Today, only the first single player challenge is some what polished, the others and the chronicle are early exemples of what can be done with this concept.
However, if this project does not lead to a
real game, I intend to make it my learning
and experimentation platform. I
feel it could help me to learn new Unity tech. (machine learning,
shader graph, ECS - c # job... so much to learn!)
- Sept 15 2018 : Initiale release.
- Sept 22 2018 : 2 exp scenes added (Camera tests)
- Sept 30 2018 : 1 exp scene added (Attractors / Repulsors test)
- Oct 14 2018 : 2 exp scenes added (Obstacle tests)
- Oct 23 2018 : 1 exp scene added (Background test)
- Oct 27 2018 : 2 exp scenes visually updated (Obstacle tests)
- Nov 04 2018 :
- Color-blind mod (need feedback)
- Gamepad vibrations (on windows downloadable version)
- Physics effectors updated (visual and behavior)
- Player visual updated
- Nov 11 2018 : 1 exp scene added (3D test)
- Nov 21 2018 : 1 action added for the player in some scenes and in the variants
- Dec 04 2018 : Minor improvements
- Development suspended
And of course bug fixing, optimisation, gameplay ajustement, minor features... each time.
I hope you'll be interested, see you in comments...
|Updated||28 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||2D, colorblind, DRM Free, Endless, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Minimalist, party-game, Physics, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
nice game but i think in "turn all green test 1", cubes should lose velocity